We are currently actively investigating and litigating the following mass tort pharmaceutical and medical device cases:
- Auto Defect and Recall Lawsuits
- Birth Injury
- Benicar Enteropathy
- Byetta/Januvia Pancreatic Cancer
- Essure Lawsuits
- Fluoroquinolone Associated Disability (FQAD)
- Hip Replacement Defects
- Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement and Resurfacing Lawsuit
- GranuFlo Recall Lawsuit
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Failure
- Invokana (SGLT2 Inhibitor) Lawsuits
- Lipitor Diabetes in Women
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (Prilosec, Nexium, Prevacid) Lawsuit
- Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler Infections
- Testosterone Therapy
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Xarelto Bleeding Side Effects
- Zofran Birth Defects
- Zostavax Shingles Vaccine Lawsuits
As part of our consumer protection watchdog activities, we regularly investigate adverse events caused by many other potentially dangerous products or practices, and we have achieved notable success in cases involving wrongful deaths and catastrophic injuries and obtained significant settlements and verdicts for our injured clients.
Examples of other cases/practice areas include:
- Catastrophic Injury
- Consumer Fraud
- Employment Law: Wrongful Termination, Discrimination, Wage and Hour
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence
- Nursing Home Negligence and Elder Abuse
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- And many others
The attorneys of Lopez McHugh have been involved in major pharmaceutical litigations concerning drugs and medical devices for over 30 years.
Our widespread experience on the forefront of this litigation area has led to a record of successes that reflect our hard work and dedication to litigating cases involving harmful drugs and defective medical devices. Our list of past successful defective drug and medical device mass tort litigations includes: Avandia, Baycol, Bextra, breast implants, Celebrex, Chantix, Diet drugs (Fen-Phen), Digitek, drug-eluting coronary stents (Cypher and Taxus), Ephreda, Gadolinium MRI injection, Guidant and Medtronic cardiac devices, Heparin, Ketek, Kugel mesh, Ortho Evra, Osmoprep, Pain Pumps, Propulsid, Rezulin, Shiley heart valves, SSRIs, Sulzer hip, Trasylol, Vioxx, Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella, Zelnorm, Zyprexa, and Zyvox.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by the wrongful conduct of another, call us at (877) 737-8525 for a free, confidential consultation. Every state has statutory time limitations for pursuing a claim; therefore it is important that you speak with an attorney promptly if you feel you have a claim.