Topamax, or topiramate, is associated with a variety of side effects. Fortunately, most of them are relatively minor. According to the manufacturer, Topamax is associated primarily with:
- numbness and tingling,
- taste changes,
- weight loss,
- and difficulty with concentration, attention and memory.
There are also reports of more serious symptoms, including:
- sudden decrease in vision,
- decreased sweating,
- suicidal thoughts or actions,
- hyperventilation (rapid, deep breathing),
- loss of appetite,
- irregular heartbeat, and changes in the level of alertness.
Probably the most serious side effect ...continue reading...